SIMON SAYS - DYESTER DOES

My name is 'Dyester', i am a multi-genre producer, making hip hop, dubstep, dance music and whatever else takes my fancy. This blog is here to show you the work i do but also just for me to share with you my thoughts and feelings on any number of things. So if your tastes are as varied as mine, I'm going on a journey, take a walk with me...

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Soundcloud Flavour (2) - Nasrockswell

Next up from my soundcloud alumni is a singer and producer from LA called Nasrockswell, the nas in question being Nassirah Nelson. This lady has a beautiful voice but trust me she brings the heat too when it comes to producing quality hip hop. If you wanna check out what she's all about visit her soundcloud page here, or for the quick introduction here she is singing over the Mr Debiase produced - 'Voyage'.
http://soundcloud.com/nasrockswell
voyage (produced by mr. dibia$e | featuring nassirah) by nasrockswell

No comments:

Post a Comment