SIMON SAYS - DYESTER DOES

My name is 'Dyester', i am a multi-genre producer, making hip hop, dubstep, dance music and whatever else takes my fancy. This blog is here to show you the work i do but also just for me to share with you my thoughts and feelings on any number of things. So if your tastes are as varied as mine, I'm going on a journey, take a walk with me...

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Good Music - Wild Beasts

Another band who i saw at lovebox was Wild Beats. I've been loving this unique little band since their first album 'Limbo, Panto' which included the incredible tune 'The Devil's Crayon' amongst others, but with their second album 'Two Dancers' they have managed to go from great to sublime. It was extremely hard to pick one of their tunes over another but in the end i've gone for 'Hooting and Howling', here's the video...enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment