SIMON SAYS - DYESTER DOES

My name is 'Dyester', i am a multi-genre producer, making hip hop, dubstep, dance music and whatever else takes my fancy. This blog is here to show you the work i do but also just for me to share with you my thoughts and feelings on any number of things. So if your tastes are as varied as mine, I'm going on a journey, take a walk with me...

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Lovebox Festival 2010 - Empire Of The Sun

Just over a week ago i found myself at Lovebox in Victoria Park, the reason for this was it being one of the only available chances to see one of my favourite bands - Empire Of The Sun.  Had a really cool day hanging with my brother Bristar, and seeing Empire rounded it off nicely.  Dyester definitely recommends Lovebox to everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment